WSOP Online Pennsylvania & Michigan: Christopher Nunez & David Ferus Find Mystery Bounty Success
The 2023 World Series of Poker (WSOP) is hosting 20 online bracelets – up from 13 last year – awarded on WSOP.com in the merged network of New Jersey and Nevada.
While PokerNews is offering live updates from those tournaments, the segregated markets of Pennsylvania and Michigan are also each awarding seven bracelets.
While we're not able to offer live updates from those tournaments, we will be bringing you recaps for all the bracelet winners from Wolverine and Keystone States.
Below is a look at the latest winners from Michigan and Pennsylvania.
|Date||State||Tournament||Players||Rebuys||Total Entries||Prize Pool||Winner||Prize|
|Sunday, June 4||PA||Event #1: $500 NLH Bankroll Builder||110||43||153||$68,850||Andrew “phillytaxguy” Kershaw||$16,964.66|
|Sunday, June 4||MI||Event #1: $500 NLH Bankroll Builder||132||46||178||$80,100||Todd “Rooster_777” Estes||$18,623.25|
|Sunday, June 11||PA||Event #2: $400 NLH PKO 8-Max||148||86||234||$84,240||Josh “Come83” Dempsey||$20,100.21|
|Sunday, June 11||MI||Event #2: $400 NLH PKO 8-Max||155||60||215||$77,400||Morgan “Jammin4Jesus” Magee||$17,446.76|
|Sunday, June 18||PA||Event #3: $500 NLH Turbo 6-Max||137||58||195||$87,750||Justin “yumdubz” Vaysman||$20,401.93|
|Sunday, June 18||MI||Event #3: $500 NLH Turbo 6-Max||138||55||193||$86,850||Rudy “Flyheim86” Gavaldon||$20,192.68|
|Sunday, June 25||PA||Event #4: $500 Mystery Bounty||127||90||217||$138,150||Christopher “WINPOTS247” Nunez||$20,311|
|Sunday, June 25||MI||Event #4: $500 Mystery Bounty||133||75||208||$127,350||David “NoEndgame” Ferus||$17,898|
A Look at the 2023 WSOP Online Bracelet Schedule – How to Deposit
Bookmark this page! All you need to know about the 2023 WSOP is here.
Christopher Nunez Pennsylvania's Latest Online Bracelet Winner
On Sunday, June 25, the fourth Pennsylvania online bracelet of the summer was awarded. Event #4: $500 Mystery Bounty attracted 127 players who rebought 90 times. The 217-entry field resulted in a $138,150 prize pool that was paid out to the top 36 finishers.
Among those to cash but fall short of the final table were Michael McNeil (10th – $2,260), Kyle “LetMeWin3437” Gross (18th – $6,013), Ilya Soyfer (21st – $1,004), Simon Levy (25th – $1,145) and Shawn Dullavin (27th – $995).
After nearly ten hours of play, it was Christopher “WINPOTS247” Nunez defeating Clinton “Cbranchen07” Branchen in heads-up play to win the tournament for $18,714 and his first online gold bracelet.
Last week's WSOP Online PA bracelet winner Justin “yumdubz” Vaysman also secured another good score and finished in fifth-place for $5,157. He also ended up with the biggest payout from the tournament as he collected $23,194 in Mystery Bounty prizes for a final payday of $28,351.
WSOP Online PA Event #4 Final Table Results
|1||Christopher “WINPOTS247” Nunez||$18,714||$1,597||$20,311|
|2||Clinton “Cbranchen07” Branchen||$13,487||$1,746||$15,233|
|4||Sridhar “sid1m” Natarajan||$7,140||$597||$7,737|
|5||Justin “yumdubz” Vaysman||$5,157||$23,194||$28,351|
|6||Kyle “BluffNTuff” Lorenz||$3,764||$597||$4,361|
|7||Michael “TonyBandanas” Lavin||$2,741||$5,597||$8,338|
|8||Travis “MrTasty” Horning||$2,027||$597||$2,624|
|9||Robert “didiflppdt” Sichelstiel||$1,490||$149||$1,639|
A Look at All the 2022 WSOP Online Michigan Bracelet Winners
David Ferus Wins Fourth MI Bracelet of the Summer
The Michigan edition of the Mystery Bounty WSOP Online event saw 133 players rebuy 75 times, which resulted in a 208-entry field that awarded its $127,350 prize pool to the top 36 finishers.
Following more than nine hours of play, it was David “NoEndgame” Ferus defeating Shivprasad “The3MonK” Nomula in heads-up play to win the tournament for $16,422 for his first online gold bracelet. It was also just his second cash under the WSOP umbrella.
Like in Pennsylvania, the big winner of the day was not the last player standing. “theeeburger” managed to ladder to fourth place for $6,265 but also found the $20,000 top mystery bounty prize. He racked up $21,270 in bounty pulls for $27,535 to be added to his bankroll.
WSOP Online Michigan Event #4 Final Table Results
|1||David “NoEndgame” Ferus||$16,422||$1,476||$17,898|
|2||Shivprasad “The3MonK” Nomula||$11,835||$1,476||$13,311|
|3||Corey “SortaRich” Barkach||$8,648||$159||$8,807|
|5||Ryan “Ivegotstylek” Redoutey||$4,525||$1,000||$5,525|
|6||Steven “Atlas Jumper” Hernandez||$3,303||$476||$3,779|
|7||Gurunagaraju “45Spades” Salla||$2,406||$317||$2,723|
|8||Dennis “Whitetrash93” Smith||$1,779||$476||$2,255|
|9||Philip “COLORofSPACE” Halladay||$1,307||$2,476||$3,783|
Remaining Michigan/Pennsylvania Schedule
Back in 2021, the WSOP offered gold online bracelet events in the segregated Pennsylvania market. In 2022, the WSOP expanded its online bracelet offering into Michigan with eight events.
In 2023, WSOP.com will offer seven online bracelets each in their segregated markets in Michigan and Pennsylvania. The events and schedule are the same in both markets.
|Sunday, July 2||3:30 p.m. EST||Event #5: $600 NLH Deepstack|
|Sunday, July 9||3:30 p.m. EST||Event #6: $300 NLH|
|Sunday, July 16||3:30 p.m. EST||Event #7: $500 NLH Summer Saver|
Calum has been a part of the PokerNews team since September 2021 after working in the UK energy sector. He played his first hand of poker in 2017 and immediately fell in love with the game. Calum's proudest poker achievement is winning the only tournament he has ever played in Las Vegas, the prestigious $60 Flamingo evening event.
- 1 Here's the Full Schedule for 2023 World Series of Poker (WSOP); Win Main Event for Life!
- 2 Reigning Main Event Champion Espen Jorstad Eyes “Crazy Summer”; Plans to Play Full 2023 WSOP Schedule
- 3 6 Las Vegas Facts That Sound False But Are Actually True!
- 4 How to Decide Which WSOP Tournament(s) to Play
- 5 Registration for 2023 World Series of Poker (WSOP) is Now Open
- 6 How to Stay Healthy in Las Vegas During the WSOP
- 7 WSOP Main Event Champions 2015-17: McKeehen, Nguyen, Blumstein
- 8 PokerGO's 2023 WSOP Live-stream Schedule Covers Biggest Events and More
- 9 2023 Main Event Maynia Could Be Your Best Chance of Playing at the WSOP
- 10 A Look at the 2023 WSOP Online Bracelet Schedule – How to Deposit
- 11 Five Reasons Winning Poker Players Lose Money at the WSOP
- 12 Five Questions to Ask Yourself at Your First WSOP
- 13 Interview: Vice President Jack Effel Looks Ahead to 2023 WSOP
- 14 World Series of Poker Addresses Solver Concerns, Clarifies RTA Policy
- 15 Negreanu, Deeb Again Highest Valued WSOP $25K Fantasy Draft Picks
- 16 PokerNews Staff 2023 WSOP Predictions – Will Ivey Play? Hellmuth vs. Negreanu?
- 17 Let the Games Begin: 2023 World Series of Poker Officially Underway
- 18 WNBA Champion Kelsey Plum Kicks Off WSOP Mystery Millions
- 19 5 Poker Tax Facts to Remember Heading into the 2023 WSOP
- 20 Introducing The Chad & Jesse Poker Show; Two Episodes a Week During 2023 WSOP
- 21 PokerNews Podcast: Catching Up w/ WSOP Executive Director Ty Stewart
- 22 Negreanu or Hellmuth — Who Will Have the Best 2023 WSOP?
- 23 Some of the Best Poker Players Who Haven't Won a WSOP Bracelet
- 24 Quads, Runner-Runner & Other Crazy Hands From the WSOP $25,000 High Roller
- 25 2023 WSOP Featured Females: Maria Konnikova & Kristen Foxen Making Runs
- 26 Phil Ivey, Doug Polk in Action at Epic WSOP $25k Heads-Up Tournament
- 27 Five Tournaments Fans Don't Want to Miss at the 2023 World Series of Poker
- 28 Five Reasons Winning Poker Players Lose Money at the WSOP
- 29 We Asked ChatGPT to Predict the WSOP $25K Heads Up Championship
- 30 Doug Polk Headlines the Final Four in WSOP $25K Heads Up Championship
- 31 Two $1,000,000 Prizes Pulled in WSOP Mystery Millions
- 32 Five Questions to Ask Yourself at Your First WSOP
- 33 Andrews Suffers Brutal Beat on $5K Freezeout Bubble; Hellmuth Deep in $600 Deepstack
- 34 The Two Failed Bluffs in One Week that Cost Doug Polk $700k
- 35 2023 Poker Hall of Fame Nominations Open; Rast, Scheinberg, Savage Frontrunners?
- 36 Badugi Primer – Get Ready for A Brand New WSOP Tournament
- 37 2023 Poker Hall of Fame Nominations Open; Rast, Scheinberg, Savage Frontrunners?
- 38 Estes Nabs Second WSOP MI Online Bracelet; Kershaw Victorious in First PA Event
- 39 Steve “Cuz” Buckner & Lon McEachern Recent Guests on The Chad & Jesse Poker Show
- 40 Is Today the Day Isaac Haxton Finally Wins His First WSOP Bracelet?
- 41 Hitting the Nuts: Man & Woman Discuss Infamous 2023 WSOP Low Blow
- 42 Sarah Herzali Comes Up Shy of Being First Female Bracelet Winner of 2023 WSOP
- 43 A Look Inside Phil Hellmuth's WSOP Break Room: How Does He Fit on that Couch?
- 44 Scotty Nguyen Recovering From Surgery, Will Miss First Half of WSOP
- 45 Man of the People: How Daniel Negreanu Bagged Top 4 Stack on $300 Gladiator Day 1a
- 46 PN Podcast: Poker Hall of Famer Jack McClelland Shares Stories About Doyle Brunson & Stu Ungar
- 47 Poker Player Spikes Quads on River to Escape WSOP $50K Bubble
- 48 2023 WSOP Hands of the Week: Polk's Miracle Two Outer; Accidental Exposure Saves Tull from Bubble
- 49 Phil Galfond Offers Poker Hall of Fame Pick; Says Two Should Be Inducted Per Year
- 50 Poker Boom 2.0? WSOP Attendance Crushing Last Year's Turnout
- 51 Stanley Cup Champs! Vegas Poker Community Reacts to Golden Knights' Win
- 52 Erik Seidel on Verge of Joining Poker's Most Exclusive Club: 10 WSOP Bracelets
- 53 WSOP Player of the Week: Josh Arieh Makes Poker Hall of Fame Case
- 54 Next Fedor? This German 22-Year-Old is Taking the 2023 WSOP by Sturm
- 55 Daniel Negreanu Quietly Having Success in Large Field Events at 2023 WSOP
- 56 Mike “BrockLesnar” Holtz Running Away with WSOP.com Player of the Year
- 57 Jennifer Harman Remembers Doyle: “He Was Like a Marshmallow Puppy Dog to Me”
- 58 Aces, Kings, Kings, and Queens – You Won't Believe this Epic 2023 WSOP Hand
- 59 Jason Koon's Stack Pulled from WSOP $250K Super High Roller as Wife Enters Labor
- 60 Meet The WSOP App Thrill Team
- 61 TripAdvisor's Top 10 Things To Do In Las Vegas During The 2023 WSOP
- 62 Phil Ivey Bubbles the 2023 WSOP $250,000 Super High Roller
- 63 Unknown Poker Player in Town for Father's Day Randomly Enters WSOP $250K
- 64 2023 WSOP Hands of the Week: Negreanu Knows All The Angles, a Quads Counterfeit
- 65 Jungleman Attempts to Terminate PPC Field for 3rd Straight Year; Moneymaker Jumps In
- 66 Ivey Puts Life on Line in Level 5 of $50,000 PPC in Massive PLO Pot – Did He Win?
- 67 “Bucket List Event”: Moneymaker Makes WSOP $50k Poker Players Championship Debut
- 68 Kabrhel Denies Cheating Allegations, Threatens to Sue Robl
- 69 King's Resort Has Big WSOP Plans For The Rest Of 2023
- 70 No 11th Bracelet As Johnny Chan Falls in 14th in WSOP $1,500 Big O
- 71 Win Your Way Into 2023 WSOP Main Event with 112 Seat Sprint on WSOP.com
- 72 The Muck: Should Poker Community Ban Martin Kabrhel?
- 73 Phil Ivey Closing in on 11th Bracelet; Rast Playing for the Poker Hall of Fame?
- 74 Horseshoe to Host Doyle Brunson Celebration of Life Memorial July 2
- 75 Familiar Faces Among 2023 Poker Hall of Fame Nominations
- 76 Negreanu Proposes Changes to the Poker Hall of Fame Induction Process
- 77 No-Limit Hold'em Crushers Driving WSOP $25K Fantasy Draft Top Team
- 78 2023 WSOP Featured Females: Women in Full Force in Tag Team Event
- 79 World Series of Poker 2023: Read Phil Ivey's Top WSOP Tips
- 80 Poker Hall of Famer Billy Baxter Eyes Up First Bracelet in 21 Years
- 81 Revealing the Hand: 5 Common Tells You Can Spot at the WSOP
- 82 2023 WSOP Hands of the Week: Royal Flush Over Quads; KK
- 83 WSOP Online Pennsylvania & Michigan: Christopher Nunez & David Ferus Find Mystery Bounty Success
#WSOP #Online #Pennsylvania #Michigan #Christopher #Nunez #David #Ferus #Find #Mystery #Bounty #Success